Shower foot scrubbers work wonders for reinvigorating your feet, giving your soles a treat simply by stepping into the shower. Stop contorting your body into uncomfortable positions, as foot scrubbers are great at reaching the hard-to-clean parts of your lower body. It is a great way to find relief from cracked, dry feet as your foot scrubber soothes while it cleans. For a solution that can keep your feet clean and healthy, take a look at some of my suggestions below.
Best Shower Foot Scrubbers - Top 10
|1. ShowerSandal Foot Scrubber||FootSmart||BEST PRICE|
|2. The FootMate System Foot Massager & Scru..||Gordon Brush||BEST PRICE|
|3. Pedi Perfect Rechargeable Foot File||Amope||BEST PRICE|
|4. Electric Callus Remover CR900||Own Harmony||BEST PRICE|
|5. Soapy Soles Foot Scrubber||Body & Sole||BEST PRICE|
|6. 30" Miracle Foot Brush||New Product Solutions||BEST PRICE|
|7. Foot Massager and Scrubber||My Solemate||BEST PRICE|
|8. Shower Floor Foot Scrubber Brush||Comfy Mate||BEST PRICE|
|9. Sole Scrubber Foot Wash Mat||Earth Therapeutics||BEST PRICE|
|10. Pedicure Foot File Rasp||ZenLiven||BEST PRICE|
1. ShowerSandal Foot Scrubber by FootSmart
This is a great option for those with mobility issues. Just place soap or your favorite body wash on the brush, slide your feet in, and start enjoying yourself. Suction cups on the bottom provide stability as you pamper your feet. The bristles get deep in between your toes to provide a thorough cleaning experience.
- No need to bend over
- Safe for the dishwasher or washing machine
- Designed to clean both the top and bottom of your foot
- You may need an additional support bar for balance
2. The FootMate System Foot Massager by Gordon Brush
Step into the shower and right into exhilaration. The comfortable bristles lining the bottom and side of this massager provide relief with a simple back-and-forth motion of your foot. The inner brush provides much-needed relief to the sore muscles of your arch, while the side bristles work on hard callouses.
- Comes with a soothing gel to increase your enjoyment
- Recommended by podiatrists
- Provides a deep clean
- Doesn’t clean the top of your foot
3. Pedi Perfect Rechargeable Foot File By Amope
Step out in your sandals with pride after just a few uses of the Amope foot file. The device effectively buffers away dead skin to reveal the beautiful, softer layers underneath. It runs on batteries, but has a charge that lasts for twenty minutes, giving you plenty of time to go over every inch. Plus, the 360-degree rotation lets you reach the awkward parts of your foot with ease. It’s completely waterproof, making it a great foot scrubber for shower use.
- No need for extra batteries
- Comes with two different speed settings
- Perfect for dry feet
- Noise level might be bothersome
4. Electric Callus Remover CR900 by Own Harmony
Ditch your pumice stone and take care of callouses with the Own Harmony electric callus remover. This powerful scrubber gives you the feeling of visiting the spa at a fraction of the cost, working wonders for both men and women. The ergonomic design makes it easy to grip and maneuver around your foot while the clear quartz roller lasts a long time.
- Comes with two additional rollers
- Has a safety-lock button preventing the roller from slipping out
- Can’t be fully immersed in water
5. Soapy Soles Foot Scrubber by Body & Sole
Those looking for a floor foot scrubber can’t go wrong with this selection. The foot-shaped pad comes with suction cups on the bottom that prevent you from slipping and falling. It gives you the feeling of having 1500 fingers massaging and soothing your feet. Get it all, without having to bend over!
- Simple to clean
- Can be used in a tub or shower
- Great for those with bad knees
- Hard to scrub between toes
6. 30" Miracle Foot Brush by New Product Solutions
You’ll never need to bend over again thanks to the length and durability of this product. Equipped with a pumice stone and scrub brush, it lets you adjust the sensation as you polish your feet to a glowing satin finish. The design of the curved grip keeps it from slipping out of your hands in the shower.
- Mold resistant
- Safe for those with limited mobility
- Comes with a built-in hook making it easy to hang and store
- Awkward to maneuver around the entire foot
7. Foot Massager and Scrubber by My Solemate
Clean both feet at the same time with this foot scrubber, which is large enough to stand on while the flexible brush easily cleans between your toes. Your feet get a great massage as the unique bristles increase circulation and blood flow.
- Lets you comfortably stand while cleaning your feet
- Works great at preventing athlete’s foot
- Gives a deep clean
- Lacks suction cups on the bottom
8. Shower Floor Foot Scrubber Brush by Comfy Mate
Comfy Mate’s foot scrubber gives you two foot-care options in one package. Start off by relaxing your feet with the acupuncture massage points in the center of the brush. Then, the free pedicure file will tackle tough skin on the bottom of your feet. This works great as an in-shower foot scrubber to relax you after long day.
- Gives your arches a deep massage
- Has suction cups to secure to your shower or bathtub floor
- The two-sided foot file can be used on wet or dry feet
- Foot file is a bit large and awkward
9. Sole Scrubber Foot Wash Mat by Earth Therapeutics
This foot-shaped mat comfortably fits feet of all sizes. The plastic bristles work wonders in kneading tired foot muscles after a long day. It’s easy to put down and pick up from your shower floor, adding an extra convenience.
- Fun and functional foot design
- Easy to store
- Not too harsh on feet
- Bristles don’t always get between toes
10. Pedicure Foot File Rasp by ZenLiven
This ZenLiven foot file lets you give yourself spa-quality pedicures at home. It’s built to be used on wet or dry feet, and the lengthy ergonomic handle lets you grip it easily without straining your hands. The waterproof grit lasts for years, with no molding or folding after continuous use.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Comes with a string loop and suction cup for easy storage
- Gives you great results fast
- Needs constant cleaning and maintenance
Benefits of Using a Foot Scrubber
Your feet are arguably the hardest working part of your body, and often the most neglected. Properly caring for your feet provides you with a lot of benefits, a few of which are listed below. For the rest of those hard-to-reach places, try using a quality back scrubber, with the right look and feel for you.
Letting your feet remain in a dry, cracked state doesn’t just detract from their visual appeal, it also leaves them vulnerable to infections and painful lesions. Using a shower scrubber to remove dead skin leaves them softer and healthier.
Diabetics often experience discomfort in their feet due to poor circulation. Most foot scrubbers work to keep blood flow circulating throughout the foot, helping to ease some of these symptoms.
Reduced Foot Pain
Many foot scrubbers have bristles designed to probe deeply into the muscles in the bottom of your feet, soothing and massaging. This helps alleviate painful arches and heels fast.
Find the Right Shower Foot Scrubber for You
Making the right decision when selecting the best shower foot scrubber is about taking all of your needs into consideration. In addition to specific features, make sure that the product is something that you’ll be able to use comfortably over a long period of time. It’s important that you choose a foot scrubber that provides you with the benefits you desire.