Especially if mobility is an issue, staying aware of everything happening in your home can be a challenge. However, with the help of the best intercom systems, security and home communication become as simple as the press of a button. Some are designed for the front door, while others are great to keep an eye on sick family members. No matter what need you have, any of the options on this list of best intercom systems will be sure to simplify your life.
Best Intercom Systems - Top 10
|1. Video Doorbell||Ring||BEST PRICE|
|2. Waterproof Video Wifi Door Phone||Powpro||BEST PRICE|
|3. Anywhere Intercom with Amazon Alexa||Nucleus||BEST PRICE|
|4. Video Doorphone Intercom System||1byone||BEST PRICE|
|5. 20-Channel FM Wireless Intercom||SAMCOM||BEST PRICE|
|6. Wireless Video Intercom Doorbell||Vuebell||BEST PRICE|
|7. Wireless Door Phone Doorbell Intercom Sy..||Powmax||BEST PRICE|
|8. Digital 3-Channel FM Wireless Intercom S..||Generic||BEST PRICE|
|9. Video Door Phone System||AMOCAM||BEST PRICE|
|10. Video Door Phone by||TMEZON||BEST PRICE|
1. Video Doorbell by Ring
Know who is at your front door simply by turning on your phone or tablet. This device pairs easily with any Windows 10, iOS, or Android device with a wide-angled camera that lets you see everything on your front porch. It works through all weather conditions, featuring a range of different settings that let you make the necessary adjustments.
- Comes in two different finishes
- Lets you watch your front door from all angles
- Displays 1080HD video
- Must be careful to keep internal batteries charged
2. Waterproof Video Wifi Door Phone by Powpro
Get an extra layer of security by attaching this door phone to your home. Speak to visitors from your bedroom and unlock the door at the push of a button. Record anyone who is at your door and have helpful alerts sent directly to your phone. Add extra cameras to give yourself a new perspective with real-time viewing.
- Track everyone who comes up to your door.
- Night vision camera
- Lens captures a 150-degree angle
- Limited style options
3. Anywhere Intercom with Amazon Alexa by Nucleus
Direct your digital assistant to make calls from your phone or tablet and stay in touch with guests and family members without having to leave your favorite chair. The system hooks up to your internet wirelessly for on-the-go access and a simple display is always easy to use.
- Touch screen functionality
- Works wirelessly
- Not compatible with all devices
4. Video Doorphone Intercom System by 1byone
This system includes a wall-mounted color monitor and camera-equipped doorbell. This lets you keep an eye on visitors and communicate directly before unlocking the door. The aluminum front panel makes it resistant to vandalism and a waterproof design protects it from rain and other weather.
- Easy to set up and start using
- Lets you lock doors or gates from the monitor
- Only one color available
5. 20-Channel FM Wireless Intercom by SAMCOM
This product gives you twenty channels for a variety of message delivery options that lets you make group calls or speak with someone one-on-one. It pairs with up to nineteen other devices to create the ultimate communication hub when you need to reach out to a lot of people.
- Quick setup
- Has a 1000-foot range
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Can’t pair with mobile devices
6. Wireless Video Intercom Doorbell by Vuebell
This system senses motion and takes snapshots of visitors that can be sent directly to your phone. Speak with anyone approaching your door whether you’re at home or work and take advantage of a one-way camera to protect your privacy. Night vision lets you keep an eye on things even when it gets dark.
- Lets you keep an eye on your door day or night
- Sets up via wifi and existing home wiring
- Not able to pair with a computer
7. Wireless Door Phone Doorbell Intercom System by Powmax
This intercom system lets you wirelessly unlock the door with minimal hassle. The monitor stores up to 100 pictures at a time with a date and time stamp, while crystal-clear audio will make sure you don’t miss a word. Adjust the monitor clarity and brightness to give you the best view of who’s outside.
- Monitor allows you to adjust picture quality
- Takes time-stamped pictures of any visitors
- Hangs on a wall or set it on a table
- May be susceptible to weather
8. Digital 3-Channel FM Wireless Intercom System by Generic
Purchase more than one of this product to set up a communications center for your home business. Your employees will never be out of reach thanks to the 1500 foot range that lets you speak to everyone at once, or through direct one-on-one conferencing. Move it anywhere in your home for easy communication.
- Three channels
- Transfers easily to any room
- Only works with A/C adapter
9. Video Door Phone System by AMOCAM
See and speak to any visitors approaching your front door from anywhere in your home by mounting the video phone on your wall. The intercom call button sets up easily at either your front or back door and comes with built-in rain protection to prevent any water from corrupting your device. Purchase more than one device to keep an eye on all entrances at once.
- Works with any style home
- Outside camera comes with night vision
- Easy to install
- Doesn’t work with all devices
10. Video Door Phone by TMEZON
Keep an eye on your front or back door no matter where you are by placing this video door phone in your most convenient spots. You’re able to use a wired internet connection for setup with any mobile Android or iOS devices. Up to four different people can monitor the door from their phones!
- Wireless or wired connection
- Outside monitor protected from the elements
- Monitor has touch-screen controls for ease of use
- May be more complicated set-up than other options
Benefits of the Best Intercom Systems
From your personal phone or laptop, a quality intercom system can be used for convenience or home security purposes. Regardless of how you choose to use yours, make sure to take advantage of all their useful applications.
- See who is at your door without getting up
- Unlock any door remotely
- Stay in touch with guests or family members
- Keep an extra eye on the sick
Choosing the Right Home Intercom
Home intercom systems come in two main varieties, and making the right choice depends entirely on your needs.
Room-to-room intercoms are a great way to stay in touch with family members in need. With just the push of a button, you can respond to emergencies or regular needs in seconds.
Round out your home security needs with a quality medical alert system for seniors.
A must-have for the safety-conscious family, door intercoms let you keep an eye on visitors, whether you are at home or not. It’s an especially valuable tool for alder adults.
Find the Best Intercom System for Peace of Mind
Stop shouting yourself hoarse trying to answer the door or getting a family member’s attention. Intercom systems make it simple to speak to people both in and out of your home. Take the time to investigate whether one of the devices on this list might be right for your household. You’ll be glad you did.