In my experience, the best plantar fasciitis socks can be an effective solution for foot conditions that affect the arch and ankle, as well as overall leg and back health. Chronic foot pain can cause problems that affect the entire body, making quality treatment a priority. Whether you are suffering from the pain of plantar fasciitis or are looking for a way to promote full-body health during your daily walk, getting the right combination of comfort and support is essential.
Best Plantar Fasciitis Socks - Top 11
|1. Fasciitis Socks with Arch Suppo..||Physix Gear Sport||BEST PRICE|
|2. Plantar Fasciitis Socks with Ar..||Buttons & Pleats||BEST PRICE|
|3. Plantar Stretch Sock||Vive||BEST PRICE|
|4. Sock and Elastic Compression Ba..||Duerger||BEST PRICE|
|5. Ankle Brace Compression Sleeve||PowerLix||BEST PRICE|
|6. Compression Sleeve for Men and ..||Bitly||BEST PRICE|
|7. Compression Foot Sleeves for Pa..||SB Sox||BEST PRICE|
|8. Open Toe Fasciitis Sleeves||Wanderlust||BEST PRICE|
|9. Recovery Foot Sleeves||Copper Compression||BEST PRICE|
|10. Footsleeve and Compression Sock||Treat My Feet||BEST PRICE|
|11. Compression Sock for Men and Wo..||CompressionZ||BEST PRICE|
1. Fasciitis Socks with Arch Support by Physix Gear Sport
This quality plantar fasciitis sock combines a comfortable fit and all-day arch support with a design that can be worn at home, at the office, or during your regular jog. While commanding a higher price point, this product has a reputation for delivering fast relief from foot pain. An elastic fit helps fight inflammation and improve circulation by applying gentle pressure throughout the entire day.
- Comfortable nylon and spandex blend ensures a snug fit
- Slim design allows for day and night relief, anywhere
- Medical grade arch support offers fast relief
- More expensive than competing products
2. Plantar Fasciitis Socks with Ankle Support by Buttons & Pleats
This plantar fasciitis sock’s arch support makes it a great choice for those suffering from many sources of foot pain, including heel spurs and achilles tendonitis. It applies even and consistent pressure across all regions of the foot, reducing the most severe symptoms while staying comfortable. Moisture-wicking fabric keeps feet dry while anti-bacterial properties promote overall foot health.
- One of the most affordable plantar fasciitis socks available
- Provides all-over support, for the ankle, arch, and heel
- May be tight for those with larger feet
3. Plantar Stretch Sock by Vive
These special socks for plantar fasciitis depart from usual options in their effective tension strap design. Adjust the level of tension before bed and wear throughout the night for expedited recovery, or use for one to two hours during the day. Extra-strength fasteners ensure reliable support while staying lightweight and comfortable. Not intended to be worn throughout the day, they can play a role in a comprehensive plantar fasciitis recovery.
- Adjustable tension strap allows for customized treatment
- Durable materials resist tearing or breaking
- Tension-cord design offers expedited recovery
- Not designed for day-long use
4. Sock and Elastic Compression Band by Duerger
By combining a compression sleeve with an elastic wrap, this set offers a comprehensive approach to compression treatment at an affordable price. It is a perfect solution for athletes, joggers, or those who spend a lot of time on their feet regularly. Made of a lightweight, breathable material, the double-layer compression combo is able to support the arch, heel, and ankle while staying comfortable throughout the day.
- Affordable price
- Easy-to-wash material
- Extended wear will not cause cramping
- Only comes with a single compression strap
5. Ankle Brace Compression Sleeve by PowerLix
Compression sleeves specialize in offering pressure and support to the arch and ankle, while leaving toes free to breathe. This allows athletes and avid walkers to wear an additional layer of socks without risking sweating or overheating. By applying pressure to the foot and ankle, swelling, inflammation, and pain can subside over time. A tightly knit and durable material resists odor and tearing alike, making it a good choice for long-term use.
- Odor-resistant material
- Characteristic knit pattern allows for full range of motion
- Slim enough to be worn under regular socks
- One size does not fit all
6. Compression Sleeve for Men and Women by Bitly
This set of compression sleeves offers everything you need, including comfort, lightweight fabric, a snug fit, and day-long arch support. While this brand’s sizes tend to run large, taking advantage of the available sizing chart should simplify the purchase process. They can be worn beneath regular footwear or combined with prescription insoles for added support. A range of colors and sizes will provide options for a variety of buyers.
- Available in a range of colors and sizes
- A relatively inexpensive option
- Sizes run large–may not be suitable for smaller feet
7. Compression Foot Sleeves for Pain Relief by SB Sox
SB Sox’s compression sleeves relieve painful symptoms of plantar fasciitis for feet of all sizes. By promoting circulation at the extremities, they reduce lactic acid buildup and speed muscle recovery. Recommended by doctors and trainers they are able to reduce symptoms, provide support throughout any activity, and remain comfortable for hours.
- Improved mobility while suffering from foot pain
- FDA-registered design to ensure quality
- Breathable fabric keeps feet dry all day
- Some users complain of toe cramps
8. Open Toe Fasciitis Sleeves by Wanderlust
Medical grade compression means these open toe sleeves will deliver necessary support and pressure for overcoming plantar fasciitis. In addition, KT tape technology minimizes cramps, improves comfort, and reduces fatigue. They can be worn alone or with socks, making them an effective option for different occasions.
- Comfortable enough to wear through the night
- KT tape offers therapeutic massage all day
- Durability tested for extended use
- An overly tight fit may be prone to ripping
9. Recovery Foot Sleeves by Copper Compression
Copper is commonly added to compression clothing because of it’s anti-microbial properties that eliminate odor and reduce risk of infection. By increasing the quality and concentration of the alloy in these sleeves, wearers can stay fresh while also benefitting from speeded recovery and reduced foot pain. The sleeves balance adequate compression with preserved range of motion for an effective treatment that won’t be a constant hamper.
- Increased concentration of copper ions for improved performance
- Ideal for arch and ankle injuries of all kinds
- Money back guarantee
- Lacks heel cushioning
10. Footsleeve and Compression Sock by Treat My Feet
Compression socks have an advantage over other treatment options in that they are less expensive and easier to use on a daily basis. By adding foot and ankle support, this FDA-registered sleeve helps fight inflammation and other painful symptoms of plantar fasciitis. It can be worn overnight to improve circulation while you sleep, or during the day for support and pain relief. Available in a range of sizes, they make an appropriate option for men and women.
- Reduces blood pooling in feet
- Comfortable fabric is ideal for overnight treatment
- Open toe design reduces odor and heat
- Tight ankle band may cause discomfort
11. Compression Sock for Men and Women by CompressionZ
Effective plantar fasciitis socks must live up to a range of different challenges, from long periods of standing to the most energetic workout. CompressionZ’s sleeve design is made to fit all foot sizes while being versatile and durable enough to stay effective at all times. They are slim enough to be work beneath socks and are compatible with most shoes.
- Copper weave reduces odor and infection
- Anti-itch material aids comfort
- Maximizes flexibility and range of motion
- Some users experience pain with extended use
How to Choose Special Socks for Plantar Fasciitis
The best treatments are always tailored to the individual, however there are a few criteria that every quality plantar fasciitis sock shares. Ensure that your choice meets the grade by looking for all of these features:
When it comes to plantar fasciitis, sock arch support is a key factor. Foot pain is often caused by fallen arches, which are exacerbated by shoes lacking support. Quality compression socks will be able to support arches, reduce pain, and mitigate further damage.
Plantar fasciitis socks should offer a snug fit without cutting off circulation. The proper amount of compression will stimulate blood flow, reduce swelling, and add an additional support element to every region of the foot and ankle.
The best plantar fasciitis socks are able to do their job without putting additional strain on the foot. The fabric should be snug without being tight, as well as breathable, lightweight, and slim enough to fit under regular socks.
Alternative Plantar Fasciitis Solutions
Plantar fasciitis treatment goes far beyond socks, and is most effective when several different options are working together. Knowing which options are best for your recovery process means understanding the unique benefits of each.
Plantar fasciitis can be easily confused with arthritis of the foot. If you find that’s the case for you, try a quality arthritis cream.
When targeting fallen arches, there may be no more effective tool than a foot arch brace. This simple strap-on offers comfort and support while worn, and can be removed in seconds. Its slim fit makes it compatible with most compression socks, and it can be worn overnight.
Available in many shapes and sizes, insoles are able to support every square inch of your sole, for a custom fit. Full and ¾ length insoles can fit shoes of all sizes, and various material options are available for differing levels of cushion.
Plantar fasciitis splints are usually designed for night wear, as they include bulkier straps and hard elements. While not effective for daytime use, they offer an additional layer of compression and support that many other options can’t compete with.
Staying in Motion with the Best Plantar Fasciitis Socks
Chronic foot pain threatens to keep the healthiest individuals out of their favorite activities for weeks or months. This is why making an investment in the best plantar fasciitis socks available warrants careful attention. Before making the choice, consider all of the criteria that matter most to you and find a product that can live up to your standards.