When medication or vitamins become a part of your daily routine, it may be hard to remember what to take and when. Fortunately, using the best pill organizer gives you one less thing to worry about! Staying organized will reduce the chance of forgetting your meds, and lets you plan out doses in advance. It’s important to find the pill organizer that makes the most sense for you, which is why I ranked my top eleven favorite organizers below.
Best Pill Organizers - Top 11
|1. 31-Day Pill Organizer||MedCenter||BEST PRICE|
|2. Weekly Pill Organizer||MEDca||BEST PRICE|
|3. Weekly and Daily Medicine Case||Vive||BEST PRICE|
|4. Bubble-Lok 7-Day Pill Organizer||Apex Healthcare||BEST PRICE|
|5. Weekly and Daily Medicine Organizer||Vive||BEST PRICE|
|6. 7-Day 3-Compartment Pill Organizer||Borin-Halbich||BEST PRICE|
|7. Pill Organizer||Thassio||BEST PRICE|
|8. Smart Weekly Pill Organizer||Sagely||BEST PRICE|
|9. 6-Section Pill Organizer||EasyComforts||BEST PRICE|
|10. Push-Button Weekly Pill Organizer||SURVIVE! Vitamins||BEST PRICE|
|11. Travel Pill Box||ZDQZC||BEST PRICE|
1. 31-Day Pill Organizer by MedCenter
This pill organizer presents a solution for organizing a month’s worth of vitamins and pills in 31 numbered pill boxes. The pill boxes feature easy-open lids and individual dose compartments. Each of them is color-coded to help you remember when you’ve taken a day’s pills, which helps prevent you from skipping days or overdosing.
- Clear visual identification
- Four compartments for each day
- Organize your pills for the whole month at once
- Small boxes and lids are not arthritis-friendly
2. Weekly Pill Organizer by MEDca
This pill box doubles as a twice-a-day organizer or two-week organizer, depending on how you utilize the fourteen included compartments. Each compartment is marked with a day and time to help you get a grip on your dosing schedule. A contoured design makes it easy to remove pills and is attractive to look at!
- Each compartment holds a large amount of pills
- Secure lids that don’t pop open
- Great for oversized pills
- Hard to distinguish between purple and blue compartments
3. Weekly and Daily Medicine Case by Vive
This weekly medicine dispenser includes a color-coded tray for every day of the week, each with four compartments for morning, noon, evening, and bedtime pills. The pill organizer is compact enough for storage or travel anywhere, and an included pill splitter provides additional convenience that doesn’t come with every product.
- Empty trays slide out easily
- Easy-to-read color coding
- Attractive and compact design
- Not for monthly med scheduling
4. Bubble-Lok 7-Day Pill Organizer by Apex Healthcare
This pill box features a convenient tab that provides quick access to any compartment. Each contoured compartment is labeled with a day of the week to help prevent you from forgetting your meds or overdosing. The pill organizer is the perfect size for traveling as well, since your medication schedule never takes a vacation!
- Large compartments hold many pills
- Easy access, even while on the go
- Compartments shut securely
- Slightly basic design
5. Weekly and Daily Medicine Organizer by Vive
This tower pill organizer comes with seven color-coded trays for daily use. Each tray is divided into sections for pills meant to be taken throughout the day, and the coloring system makes it easy to stay on top of your schedule. All parts slide out of the tower easily, keeping pills in place while offering easy access to your meds.
- Each day and time is clearly marked
- Compact enough to travel with
- Easy to open, even with arthritis
- Compartments are slightly small
6. 7-Day 3-Compartment Pill Organizer by Borin-Halbich
This pill organizer comes with color-coded trays for every day of the week, each marked with large black letters that make identification easy. The trays are fitted with secure lids that open to reveal three pill compartments for morning, noon, and bedtime. Sized for travel, you can stay on top of your dosing anytime, anywhere.
- Compartments hold a large amount of pills
- Each tray’s cover can be totally removed for easy filling
- Daily trays can be removed—pack for work, travel, or school
- Lids can be difficult to open
7. Pill Organizer by Thassio
This pill box uses vivid colors to help you remember which day’s pills to take. Removable lids help you load each tray with pills and vitamins on the fly, and slidable lids help you access pills once it’s time for dosing. Pills are sorted in compartments, so there is never any chance for a mix-up.
- Each day’s tray can slide out and come with you
- Includes a pill-cutter and overnight pill box
- Trays are somewhat flimsy
8. Smart Weekly Pill Organizer by Sagely
This pill organizer uses a magnetized tray to hold the daily containers. Each of them has a “PushThrough” feature to make loading pills quicker and more accurate. Flexible color-coded lids are simple to identify and easy to open, even for people with arthritis and other dexterity issues.
- Quick and easy loading
- Large capacity—holds up to ten large pills per container
- Durable and long-lasting
- Can be difficult to see the day stamp on the side of each container
9. 6-Section Pill Organizer by EasyComforts
This pill organizer sports six distinct sections to help you eliminate the amount of bottles in your medicine cabinet. Each compartment is large enough to hold many of your prescriptions so they’re always available in one organized container. While it may not have the storage capacity for weekly or monthly schedules, it is certainly a space-saver.
- Fits most pill and vitamin sizes
- Included labels for each compartment
- Saves space in your medicine cabinet or cupboard
- Lid can be difficult to twist off
10. Push-Button Weekly Pill Organizer by SURVIVE! Vitamins
This pill box uses push buttons to give you quick access to each compartment. All of the fourteen compartments are labeled with big letters on clear plastic, so you can tell if a compartment is full or empty at a glance. The bottom of each compartment is curved to make it easy to remove a pill or vitamin.
- Well-constructed design
- Holds many pills
- Lids stay securely closed
- Too bulky for travel
11. Travel Pill Box by ZDQZC
This weekly medicine dispenser is designed to be carried with you in your pocket, a bag, or purse. It features a labeled compartment for every day of the week and each large compartment can be accessed by simply rotating the lid. It is designed to keep medicine secure, even while you’re out and about.
- Easy to use
- Pills stay separated during travel
- Compact size
- Lid is hard to remove when refilling
Make the Most of Your Best Pill Organizer
It’s important to take your pills at the proper time, without skipping a dose or risking an overdose. A pill box can help you stick to a schedule to avoid missing much-needed medication while keeping everything nice and organized.
Never Miss a Dose
The best pill box is one that has enough room for all your medications, with compartments for each time of day. However if you only take pills in the morning, a pill box with a single compartment may be the best fit. A pill box with clear compartments will show you if you’ve already taken a medication, reducing the potential for you to skip a dose or risk an overdose.
Take Your Pills With You
It’s easy to forget to take pills in the middle of a work day or while on a trip. Luckily if you have a travel-size pill box, this is a problem that’s easily solved. A small pill box can ensure your pills are always with you—no matter where you are! Bring along a portable first-aid kit for full protection against unforeseen disasters.
Develop a Routine
Make a routine of using your pill box at the same times everyday. Smartphone apps or simple alarm clocks can be used to remind you to take your medications. Take advantage of your pill box’s separate compartments to easily separate which medications are taken when.
Safety Tips for Your Medicines
As we age, our reliance on various types of drugs will likely increase. To stay on top of them all, a pill dispenser for elderly users is a great thing to have. Just make sure to follow a few safety tips:
- Keep your pill organizer out of reach of young children
- Keep a list of your medications on you in case of a medical emergency
- Keep a list of allergies in case of emergency–a good overbed table should leave plenty of room for all your meds
- Follow your prescription instructions and ask your doctor or pharmacist for clarification when needed
Find the Best Pill Organizer for You
The best pill organizer will do more than make your medicine cabinet neater—it will help you reduce the potential for missing doses or overdosing. Find a pill dispenser that syncs with the amount of pills you take, and create a routine around using the pill box to sort, organize, and take your medications.