Since you spend about a third of your life sleeping, isn’t it time you give your head something soothing to rest on? For a perfect night’s sleep, I have chosen some of the best memory foam pillows on the market. Not only do they provide superior support, but will have you sleeping like an angel. Wake up feeling refreshed and energized with with any of these top memory foam pillows.
Best Memory Foam Pillows - Top 11
|1. Premium Memory Foam Pillow||Malouf||BEST PRICE|
|2. Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Pillow||Coop Home Goods||BEST PRICE|
|3. Memory Foam Neck Pillow||Perform Pillow||BEST PRICE|
|4. Bamboo Shredded Memory Pillow||Snuggle-Pedic||BEST PRICE|
|5. Memory Foam Pillow||CozyCloud||BEST PRICE|
|6. Organic Memory Foam Pillows||NapYou||BEST PRICE|
|7. Firm Memory Foam Pillow||Classic Brands||BEST PRICE|
|8. Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow||Xtreme Comforts||BEST PRICE|
|9. Ultra Soft Memory Foam Pillow||Island Slumber||BEST PRICE|
|10. Soft Memory Foam Pillows||Clara Clark||BEST PRICE|
|11. Memory Foam Contour Pillow||Cr||BEST PRICE|
1. Premium Memory Foam Pillow by Malouf
With Malouf’s pillows, you choose your own size, thickness, and softness, for a custom sleep. Their pillows offer the perfect balance between comfort and support, with edges that have a firmer texture to support your neck. The center is gentle and soft, giving you a sensational night’s rest.
- Can customize size, thickness, and firmness
- Open-cell technology promotes breathability
- Zoned technology provides perfect balance between support and comfort
- Premium quality means premium price
2. Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Pillow by Coop Home Goods
With three sizes available, you’ll definitely find a pillow that fits snugly beneath your head. Coop Home Goods understands that people have different preferences when it comes to thickness, which is why they’ve made their pillows completely customizable–simply add or remove as much foam as you’d like. If you prefer a thicker design, they are happy to send additional foam with your order.
- Adjustable foam ensures perfect thickness
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foam
- Company will send you extra foam for a thicker pillow
- Pillow comes overstuffed, so you might need to take some out
3. Memory Foam Neck Pillow by Perform Pillow
If you have neck pain while sleeping, this pillow is designed specifically for you. Its ergonomic design contours to the shape of your neck and is perfect for back and side sleepers. For a luxurious experience, you also get a soft bamboo cover that enhances breathability and feels smooth on your skin.
- Perfect for those with neck pain
- Washable bamboo cover
- Eco-friendly design
- Not best for belly sleepers
4. Bamboo Shredded Memory Pillow by Snuggle-Pedic
If there’s one thing that separates Snuggle-Pedic from the rest, it’s their customer service. Not only are you backed by their twenty-year warranty, but you also get a free personal customization if you’re unsatisfied. You’ll definitely love its adjustable design and ultra-luxurious touch.
- Excellent customer service
- Easy customization of pillow’s thickness
- Kool-Flow technology keeps you cooler at night
- Standard size is a little small
5. Memory Foam Pillow by CozyCloud
Perfect for all sleepers, CozyCloud’s pillows come in two sizes. You can choose whether you want the softer or firmer design, while either offers a cloud-like experience that will have you sleeping in seconds. The ventilated design is also available for those who prefer a firmer sleep.
- Hard and soft options available
- Made with eco-friendly, CertiPur-US foam
- Free exchange policy
- May flatten over time
6. Organic Memory Foam Pillows by NapYou
NapYou’s pillows come as a set of two. Either steal both for yourself, share one with a partner, or leave one as a spare. The pillows are made with organic cotton and mold perfectly beneath your head. Rest assured while sleeping, as these pillows contain no harmful chemicals and are made with US-certified memory foam.
- Comes as pack of two
- Available in two sizes
- Made with organic cotton
- Only one level of firmness
7. Firm Memory Foam Pillow by Classic Brands
Classic Brands has firmer memory foam pillows which you can buy in two sizes. The pillows have a responsive memory foam, giving you that sensational sinking experience. When it comes to hygiene, the pillows also do their job. Their antibacterial cover ensure they stay clean while their ventilated holes keep your body nice and cool.
- Responsive memory foam provides ergonomic support
- Ventilated design keeps your body fresh and cool
- Antibacterial cover fights off any harmful germs
- Firm style, so not for those who prefer a softer pillow
8. Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow by Xtreme Comforts
If you’re a belly sleeper or you simply prefer slim, cushion-like pillows, then Xtreme Comforts is for you. The five-inch pillow can be bought in two sizes, and lays perfectly on your bed for you to hug as long as you want. The pillow is also covered with a luxurious, micro vented bamboo cover. Not only is it super soft, but it also offers superior air circulation for a healthy night’s sleep.
- Slim design is perfect for belly sleepers
- Soft, micro-vented bamboo cover
- Provides correct orthopedic alignment and support
- Not the best for those who want a firm pillow
9. Ultra Soft Memory Foam Pillow by Island Slumber
For a healthy night’s sleep, consider getting the memory foam pillow by Island Slumber. Its luxurious soft touch reduces neck pain and promotes healthy alignment. It’s also perfect for those who snore as the pillow is designed to keep your airways open. On top of that, you also get a cool, moisture wicking, soft bamboo cover to rest your head on.
- Helps keep your airways open which can reduce snoring
- Adjustable memory foam ensures perfect thickness
- Company plants a tree for every pillow purchased
- Might expand if you wash or dry it
10. Soft Memory Foam Pillows by Clara Clark
How many pillows do you need–one, two, or four? That’s exactly how Clara Clark sells its luxurious bamboo pillows. All pillows have removable filling so you can customize the loft to your liking. With a super soft and therapeutic design, these pillows will have you sleeping like an angel. Cleaning them is also a breeze as the pillows are machine washable.
- Highly customizable
- Prevents pain, snoring, and improper alignment
- Money-back guarantee
- Slightly firm, so not the best for belly sleepers
11. Memory Foam Contour Pillow by Cr
If you’re looking for a cost-friendly option that can relieve your neck pain, then this pillow is all yours. Its ergonomic design contours to your body and gives your neck the support it deserves. On top of that, you also get a soft, cool, gel cover which disperses your body heat and gives you a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Curved design is perfect for people with neck pain
- Cool gel cover provides additional comfort
- Cost-friendly option
- Gel cover cannot be removed
Choosing a Pillow That Matches Your Style
Different pillows are suited to different types of sleepers. Are you a back sleeper, a side sleeper, a stomach sleeper, or an “all around” person? Whichever you are, there’s a pillow that’s perfect for you.
Pillows for Back Sleepers
If you sleep on your back, then a pillow with medium thickness should be perfect. It provides sufficient height to support your neck without straining it or bending it too much.
Pillows for Side Sleepers
Since there is a gap between your shoulders and neck, a medium to thick sized pillow is perfect for those who sleep on their side.
Pillows for Stomach Sleepers
If you sleep on your stomach, you’ll want to choose a softer, slimmer design. This provides maximum comfort and ensures your back doesn’t hunch up as you sleep.
Bear in mind that these are not strict guidelines. At the end of the day, the best foam pillow is the one that meets your personal needs. These guidelines are simply what we recommend for a comfortable, healthy sleeping experience.
Sink in with the Best Memory Foam Pillow
A quality pillow needs to be reliable, which is why we recommend a luxurious, memory foam option. Not only is it supportive and comfortable, but durable enough to stand the test of time, and able adjust to your liking. No one wants to sleep on a stiff pillow that makes them feel painful throughout the day. When you invest in a good pillow, you invest in your health.